Up to £10.58 per hour
about 1 year ago
Are you looknig to start a Waking Nights role covering other shifts in a children's residential care setting? This role also offers the opportunity for some day shifts when needed. We are teamed up with a short breaks residential children's care home in Yatton who need 2 more Support Workers for their team!
You will be caring for children with complex health needs, learning disabilities and challenging behaviour - you will be covering staff holiday and sickness, the opportunity for overtime is definitely here.
- Medication training is very desirable
- Qualification in Health & Social Care, whether it be an NVQ or Diploma
- Experience in a residential care setting with children
- Ability to work under your own guidance
- A friendly, helpful attitude
- Circa £10.58 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications
- 29 days annual leave per year
Apply directly to this website to receive a phonecall from someone on our team to give you a call and discuss the company in more detail.
Best of luck!