Wintel Development Engineer (Contract)
Corsham based Wintel Engineer role
Competitive day rate
6 month contract, likely to extend
Must be DV Cleared to commence this role.
A FTSE 500 company. In the UK some of their services include; IT consulting services, technology products, managed services, cloud-based solutions, and systems integration.
- Work under the direction of the LBS Technical Lead.
The WINTEL Engineer will provide support to activities including but not limited to the development of:
- The Windows element of the LBS UAD based training solution
- Windows 10 image (USB/WDS) for the LBS UADs
- A Windows 2012 image (USB/WDS) for the LBS nodes
- Develop build instructions for the builds referenced above
- Support the Volume Roll Out if required
Mandatory Skills Required:
The required resources are as follows:
The WINTEL Engineer will support the LBS Build Team by providing additional development and documentation capability.
The WINTEL Engineer will be an experienced WINTEL Engineer with development, delivery and documentation experience and knowledge.
They will have significant experience of WINDOWS 2012, HYPER V and L3 / L4 support fault finding.
MUST BE DV CLEARED