£20 - £25 per hour
10 months ago
6 month contract (Outside IR35)
Based in New Malden
Must hold SC Clearance
We are currently recruiting for a Wireman on behalf of our client who has over 100 years of experience within the Aerospace/Defence industry.
In this role, you'll be responsible for the manufacturing and modification of control panels and assembling/wiring within a variety of departments. The ideal candidate will also have good knowledge of the electrical assembly of COTS, as well as other components.
This opportunity is primarily based in New Malden, with the possibility to visit customer sites to carry out modifications and upgrades as required.
The salary may vary dependent on experience but is ranging from £20 to £25 per hour, Outside IR35.
- Electrical assembly and wiring in a quality assured environment
- Using and understanding electrical drawings, wiring schedules and schematics
- Complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Ensure manufacturing times are met and also be involved in the estimation to completion activities
Skills / Experience required:
- Previous wiring and assembly experience i.e. experience working as a wireman, cable assembler etc.
- Able to read and interpret schematics, instruction and electrical drawings
- Have knowledge of tools, measuring instruments and equipment associated with the manufacturing process
- SC security clearance
To apply, click 'APPLY NOW' and a representative from CBSbutler will be in touch, should you have suitable experience.