City of London, London
about 2 years ago
Interior Designer - Workplace
Leading London Architectural practice seeks a Workplace Interior Designer to join their talented team of designers working in their award winning workplace and corporate environments sector.
You will be experienced in handling the client process, with excellent presentation and relationship building skills, and the ability to understand and interpret client needs and requirements.
As a Workplace Interior Designer, you will tap into your boundless creativity to design unique professional environments, providing design support for completion and execution of design projects, working on all project design stages and your responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to all project phases: project strategy, test fits, schematic plans and conceptual designs for schematic design, refine design solutions for design development, collaborating with multiple disciplines
- Produce graphic presentations, including 3D renderings, for client presentations
- Contribute to the preparation of construction documents, including plans, elevations, details and specifications
- Assist in managing team and client communication
- Collaborate with consultants, contractors, fabricators, regulatory agencies and other vendors to achieve project objectives
- Contribute to our office and firm culture, initiatives, mentorship and talent development
- Support the Principals to develop the client, contractor and design team communications, developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships;
Qualifications required for the role:
- Bachelors' Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school
- Demonstrable experience of Corporate/Workplace Interior Design
- A good working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is essential
- Demonstrable presentation and client relations skills
- Excellent graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Excellent collaboration skills, good self-organisation and strong ability to work in a team environment
- Has a good understanding of FF&E, colour and material specification and development.
- French and/or German fluency is highly desirable.
The Client offer all the perks and benefits you would expect from one of the most respected and renowned International practices along with a lovely working environment